The Fundamentals of Electrical Installation Booth Camp (Domestic) programme is designed as a “Do It Yourself” programme which allows participants to develop a broad range of skills and knowledge required to undertake simple electrical installation and repair tasks at home, in a safe and secure manner. The course will also better prepare participants to deal with external contractors working in their home.
This course is practical and competency based with the provision of all underpinning knowledge where students will be assessed after every practical module. It promises to be very intense.
Start Date: Tuesday 11th April, 2017
Time: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm | Duration : 45 Contact Hours
Location: CTS College of Business and Computer Science Ltd.
Who Should Attend?
- Persons desirous of learning about electrical installation with little or no experience
- Home owners
- Persons who supervise contractors
- Persons interested in becoming an electrician
- Tradesmen who have not previously undertaken this type of work
- Persons who would like to “try their hand” at something different
- The “Do it yourselfers” (DIY)
- Persons looking to progress to a higher level electrical qualification
What will I learn?
- Electrical theory basics
- Electrical generation and distribution
- Point of entry
- Domestic electrical building codes
- Wiring of simple circuits
- Wiring of sockets outlets all types
- Electrical drawings/schematics
- Electrical hazards and safety
- Conduit bending and installation
Consistently investigate what gives other people energy. Be the fan that fuels it.
Speaker, Author, Blogger, Podcaster & Founder of